Cooking it tricky. If you want to look for an easy, delicious, but did not take long, just try tamarind-sour chicken recipe from this @KitchenCozy guys. Suitable served afternoon for a family dinner.
- 1/2 chicken, cut into small pieces the size of a thumb adult
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut so 6
- 5 pieces starfruit, chopped cloves
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, minced geprek and 2 pieces of red and green peppers, cut into oblique
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup water salt, sugar, and pepper to taste oil for frying
How to cook:
- Heat oil, saute onion and garlic until fragrant
- Enter the soy sauce and oyster sauce, wait until frothy
- Add chicken, tomatoes and starfruit, stir, add enough water, cover briefly
- When the chicken has begun to change color, add salt, sugar and pepper to taste,
- Finally, insert the red and green chili peppers
- Cook until wilted, remove from heat and serve warm.
Please try it yourself at home.